The River Authority operates close to 45 miles of paddling trails throughout the San Antonio River Basin, including maintained put-in and take-out access points. The Be River Proud kayaking event series will include paddling trips on all the River Authority paddling trails to give the public the opportunity to engage with the river and learn about the parks and trails that are operated by the River Authority throughout its four-county service district.
Join Canoe Trail Goliad for the 12th Annual Fall Harvest Flotilla Saturday, November 2, 2019! Enjoy a family friendly 6.5 mile float down the Goliad Paddle Trail from Hwy 59 Landing to Goliad State Park Landing. For the experienced paddler there will be an option to float from the Riverdale Bridge to the Hwy 59 Landing (12 mile). Registration is FREE.
Click here to register.
As part of the Be River Proud kayaking event series, the River Authority will be giving away a prize package consisting of a new kayak with paddle and a personal flotation device. To be eligible, you must attend one of our scheduled events and register at the sign-in table. A winner will be announced on June 30, 2020.
Check back for event details and registration info on upcoming Be River Proud kayaking series opportunities:
- Museum Reach River of Lights - Thursday, December 19, 2019
- Family Camp & Kayak - March 14-15, 2020
- SASPAMCO Paddling Trail Kayak with the River Authority - Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Mission Reach Flotilla Fiesta - Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Canoe Trail Goliad Spring Flotilla - Saturday, April 25, 2020
- Museum Reach Kayak with the River Authority - Saturday, May 9, 2020
- Museum Reach Kayak with the River Authority - Saturday, May 30, 2020
- Museum Reach Kayak with the River Authority - Saturday, June 27, 2020