Low Impact Development Design Competition
"Maintaining the pace of growth and development in Bexar County and its contiguous counties, where the population is expected to more than double by 2050, requires that those vested in that growth within the design, development and construction community adopt new ideas and employ innovative methods that will insure such growth can be sustained. Low Impact Development (LID) and Green Infrastructure, which is a suite of options for the developer, engineer, and design professionals' toolbox, has been proven not only to improve the management of stormwater but also to offer the potential to lower the cost of stormwater management. LID techniques can also provide benefits in water quality, natural habitat and flood control, and in the reduction of long-term maintenance costs."
- Texas Land/Water Sustainability Forum
- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO March 19, midnight: Registration Closes
- June 7, 4:00 p.m.: Entries Due
- June 14: Expert Judging Completed
- July 10: Finals Event and Awards Program